Sunday 16 October 2011

Party!

Hey penguins! Since my first party didn't really work out I have decided to make 3 parties all on the one day so people from other places can come. Here are the details of the 3 parties!







So those are the deets! I will advertise this one really well!

VIP's are essential because VIP's have more chance of getting added. Here is how you can become a VIP:

1. Comment on this to be a VIP
               OR . . . .
2. Email me to      stephen726cp@gmail.com
                            stephen726cp@hotmail.com

I f you advertise this on your blog I will advertise you blog! I will create a blog list. I hope you are on it. Oh and I almost forgot if you advertise this on you blog I will make you an automatic VIP! If my buddy list is full by the time you party is on I will send you a postcard.

Hope you can come! And remember SPREAD THE WORD. And remember I will advertise you blog on my blog if you advertise this party! Please come! Thanks!     (I hope Rookie will come)!!!!!!



VIPS!

1. Spigos

UPDATE: The room is going to be the Coffee Shop to celebrate CP's birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there! (I think)!

-Club Penguin Fan!

Spigos said...

Oh, I'm gonna be there! Can I be VIP? I don't think we're friends on CP and I think that would be good :)

Stephen726 said...

Of course you can be a VIP Spigos! Since we own the same blog and we aren't friend I think it would be a great idea for us to be friends!

I will advertise yours if you advertise mine!

Stephen726

Spigos said...

Thanks! I will make a post about the party on my blog! And also, sorry for the delayed posting, but, uh, I can't really figure out how the pics come where I want it on the post, not on the top... I think I've solved the problem now, so I will try posting about the new pin that's coming tomorrow ;)

Stephen726 said...

Ok!

Thanks!