Friday 28 October 2011

Authors Needed!

Hi there! I need more authors for this site! It is just me and Spigos but even with us it is really hard! Here is the things you need to be to become an author of SASICP (Stephen726 and Spigos in Club Penguin)!

  1. You need to post frequently.
  2. You posts have to accurate and on time.
  3. You need to have good grammar.
  4. You need to have good computer skills.
  5. You must love Club Penguin and be willing to do it.
To tell me fill out the form and email it to me at stephen726cp@gmail.com or stephen726cp@hotmail.com. That's probably it! I hope that you will be one! Here is the form!



NAME:

MEMBER  -  NON-MEMBER:

BLOGS:

PENGUINS YOU LIKE:

Thanks!


-Stephen726 + Spigos-



1 comment:

Spigos said...

WOW! The new header is awesome! I will try to do a post today! Sorry for late posting but it's all caused by me being busy in real :)